Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Year, New Me

I was at work yesterday and I saw that my director had shaved his beard. I. Was. Shocked. I've known him for over a year and he's always had a prominent beard, a little bit hipter-ish for a (about) 40 year-old grown man, but it looked nice on him. My point is, he looked 10 years younger, dynamic as always and ready for the new year to come."New Year, New Me", right?

That made me think of those people always criticizing New Year's resolutions. You know what I'm talking about. For me, a new year can be a motivation to do better and to discover more about yourself and the people around you. Even though most people don't follow through with their resolutions, and that's what's been most criticized, not everyone can decide to start something "like that", in "this" moment. Thus, a New Year is amazing because it provides great motivation for people.

As for me, I'm beginning an internship in January, I have a new haircut (chopped off 32 cm of hair for Pantene Beautiful Lengths) and I'm ready to start anew and just learn about things. Life is mysterious and wonderful.

I hope that everyone reading this will enjoy every moment, work hard for what you want in life, be thankful for what and who you have. And if you still don't know what you want, don't worry, you'll find it eventually. 

Be nice to your friends and family and be good and right and amazing. Be a better you.

I wish you a Happy New Year!

Cred: Tom Hamilton on Flickr

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment