Friday 19 September 2014

Very excited for WGM (because of Kim So Eun and Song Jae Rim)

Oh! Bonjour. Hi.

I had to make a post about it.

People who read my blog may already know that I'm a drama lover. Last week, I've discovered that Kim So Eun (actress: Boy Over Flowers and Liar Game) and Song Jae Rim (actor: The Moon That Embraces the Sun and Surplus Princess) would be paired for the show We Got Married, a variety "reality" show where they would have to act as a couple. I love these actors and I've watched some of their works, so them being together in that show makes me so excited !

I stopped watching WGM after Kang Sora (actress: Doctor Stranger) and Leeteuk (singer: Super Junior) quit, but this new addition to the show is getting my attention, and I'm definitely going to be watching the first episode this monday (hope it will be subbed by then), and surely the other ones (at least their segment) :)

Kim So Eun
Song Jae Rim

Here's a small clip found on youtube:


Have a good day !

No comments:

Post a Comment