Thursday 18 September 2014

Love these 2 movies

Today, I'll introduce my two favourite movies of all time. I do admit that they are very subjective choices, I know that. I love them, not because they are the best movies ever made in the movie industry (don't think that's the case), but because they have a special place in my heart, and I really can't imagine not having them on my shelves. I'm talking about A Cinderella Story (2004) and Pride and Prejudice (2005).

A Cinderella Story is a remake of THE Cinderella story, but made in the present world. It's the movie I always go back to, and I can never get bored of it. Of course, I've grown up watching Lizzie McGuire, so what else can you expect ? Hilary Duff is amazing.

A Cinderellation Story (2004)

I wouldn't say that Mr. Darcy is very handsome, but he melts my heart every time I see his eyes lost in love with just the thought of Elizabeth. I read the book from Jane Austen before I even knew of the existence of the movie, and I loved it. The movie? Amazingly well done. Great love story, a memorable one.

Pride and Prejudice (2005)


Have a nice day!



No comments:

Post a Comment