Wednesday 30 July 2014

Songs I put on repeat

Oh! Bonjour Hi!

These are the songs I put on repeat. I basically just listen to these. Nonstop. And it's been a week. Enjoy.


Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne - Rather Be

Foxes - Holding Onto Heaven

Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down

Jeon MinJu & Kim Yuna - Good bye Rain

Girls Day - Darling

Ariana Grande - Break Free

Birdy - Tee Shirt

Zedd ft. Hayley Williams - Stay The Night

Sam Smith - Stay With Me

Ellie Goulding - Beating Heart

Uncle Jed - Brother

TAEYANG - EYES, NOSE, LIPS

Aaron Yang ft. G.na - 1/2 One Out of Two

Colbie Caillat - Try   

Sam Tsui & Kurt Schneider Cover - Here Without You (3 Doors Down) 


That's it for today, I hope you enjoyed the music !

Bye !

Nancy 
  

2 comments:

  1. I love these songs! Thank you, because now I'm listening to Rather Be on repeat too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Icecreamw! I'm glad you enjoyed the playlist :)

      Delete